12 BIGGER MONSTERS

Portfolio

Hello! You know how I keep going on about Monsters I can't show you yet? Monsters that are keeping me so busy that I'm not updating the blog enough? Well, here at last are some of them!

Please meet 12 BIGGER MONSTERS, a limited edition portfolio of a dozen larger than usual Daily Monster® drawings. I created these Monsters especially and exclusively for this portfolio. After hundreds of letter-sized characters I thought it would be nice to go a bit bigger. Dramatic scale! Fine detail! The works!

It’s taken me 16 months to select the 12 Monsters that comprise this collection. In that time I made tons of large drawings. Many of them were nice, but didn’t quite measure up. I wanted every one of these Monsters to be great, and I wanted them to come in the fanciest possible containment unit. No expense was spared. Please take a look:

Edition Size: 100 signed and numbered copies
Print Size: 12 x 16 inches (30.5 x 40.6 cm)
Printing: 4-color digital offset printing with a double-hit of black
Paper: Mohawk Options Smooth Digital 80 lb. Cover (216 gsm)
Each print is embossed with a 0.344 in. (0.87 cm) diameter 344 seal.

Portfolio Case: Custom-made 12.5 x 16.5 in. (31.8 x 41.9 cm) case covered in iridescent silk that changes color from tan to bright pink depending on viewing angle. The case has hardcover flaps, a hidden magnetic closure, and a custom Daily Monster liner. The cover of each case is blind-debossed with the number 12 in a 5.25 inch diameter circle.

Shipping: Each portfolio is protected by a clear, resealable Mylar bag, and ships inside a bubble-lined polybag envelope, which is packed in a snug corrugated cardboard mailer. Each portfolio ships with a pair of archival gloves of nylon or cotton, so you can handle the prints without risk of unsightly fingerprints.

Total Weight: 2 lb 8 oz (1.13 kg)

Please note that these prints are 12 x 16 inches in size, which means they fit into standard picture frames, so you can put these Monsters on your wall without breaking the bank. (Alternatively, you can put one
Monster each on the walls of twelve of your friends this Holiday Season.)

If you’d like to place an order, you can do so by clicking the PayPal button. I’ll ship the portfolio to you via U.S. Priority Mail. If you’d like shipping via FedEx, please contact me so I can get a shipping rate for you. Please order before December 1st to guarantee delivery by December 24th.

Please tell me your preferred glove size when you order:

If you'd like to take a closer look at the Bigger Monsters, you'll find them below. You can also see a version of this page on the 344 site that has bigger images of all the creatures. For now, I hope you like the new guys, that you have a stress-free and delicioius Thanksgiving, and that you know: 344 LOVES YOU

12monsters

11 Comments

• 23 November 2010 4:58 pm

You already had me at the mention of dupioni silk. *S* That is just a wonderful fabric.
    This looks like such a snappy project you’ve offered. I really hope they fly off your shelves.

• 23 November 2010 5:22 pm

I hope so, too, Annie! Fingers crossed. The Dupioni silk came about, because I asked my bookbinder for a fabric that looks like an Arnold Palmer. :^)

• Aina
    24 November 2010 8:37 am

It’s worth to buy (eventho i know, i cant afford it) But it’s brilliant!
    GREAT WORK 😀

• 24 November 2010 10:30 am

Thank you very much, Aina! I’m glad you like the way it came out! :^)

• 24 December 2010 12:39 am

hi

• 27 December 2010 4:14 am

Hello. :^)

• 28 December 2010 6:31 am

hi steve.
    May I call you, steve.
    I pry from Java-Indonesia, saw the results of your work, apparently you are very professional in your field,
    pleased to meet you,

• 28 December 2010 11:48 pm

Hello E.J., You may call me Steve, but my name is Stefan. I'm glad you like
    the work. :^)

• 29 December 2010 12:52 am

hello Stefan,
    I better call you Stefan, I like to draw, although I can not draw well, I’ve tried to make an animation with Macromedia Flash software, but the result is very disappointing, especially at the point of view of the object, lucky it could make my nephew smile. but I know I do not have the talent for it
    still working Mr.bucher, I am sure not only me who admires your work.
    may we always be successful with what we do

• 29 December 2010 12:58 am

Hi E.J., You know… I have yet to figure out how to do anything with Flash,
    so you're already way ahead of me. I use a goofy little piece of software
    called Anime Studio.
    And hey, don't say you don't have the talent for it. If you're interested in
    doing it, and you have fun at it, then you're just looking for the right
    method.
    Growing up, I never thought I could be an animator, because I don't have the
    patience to draw the same thing 800 times with minute variations from frame
    to frame. And then animation software came along that let me make things
    move without that, and presto! I'm having fun animating. You just haven't
    found the right tool yet.

• 27 January 2011 7:40 am

Great show last night (Jan. 26, 2011) at Pendulum New Music with your Monster Show video during the music Monster Party. A perfect match. I must have these drawings! Who needs new shoes… who needs to eat… who needs gas for the car… What’s important…

Sejarah situs judi Poker On line paling dipercaya di bumi Pada tahun 1998 wahid situs mulai menawarkan produk situs Poker Online mengelokkan dipercaya dengan uang substansial meskipun beberapa orang sudah biasa memainkannya melalui perbincangan IRC ditahun-tahun awal kalinya. website awal yeng mempersiapkan service permainan judi Poker On line online di USA. Jangka demikian tahun lalu mulai dari banyak ada beberapa situs Poker Online paling dipercaya lainnya yang dengan cara perlahan-lahan mengkikis. Riwayat situs judi Poker Online on line di indonesia Waktu tersebut di zaman 2000an sajian situs poker online terpopuler paling dipercaya sendiri punya banyak type yang bisa dimainkan, jadi jangan bingung kalau Anda melihat banyak type permainan Poker Online di dalam saat ada ke casino. Semakin mengembangnya waktu serta technologi membuat permainan Poker Online ini berkembang dengan betul-betul cepat sekali. Pergantian ini jadi diantaranya opsi yang baik bikin tokoh situs Poker yang bukan bisa bermain karena negeri mereka melarang permainan judi. Permainan ini bisa dimainkan dengan cara online dalam situs judi bandar on line, Anda bisa mengaksesnya beserta gadget yang terhubung di internet. Tidak itu sekadar permainan ini sudah punya detail chat dimana mengantar pemain bisa saling berkomunikasi melalui chatting. Jadi jalinan masih bisa ditangani meskipun bermain dengan cara on line, bermain online sendiri makin bertambah cepat karena tersedia detail yang dinaikkan bikin speed bermain didalamnya. Pada awalnya situs judi Poker Online paling dipercaya Apalagi waktu ini Anda bisa mainkan situs Poker Onlineqq paling dipercaya dengan publik di dunia maya, kaum akun media sosial sebagaimana Facebook sendiri mempersiapkan sajian ini dimana Anda bisa bermain dengan gratis. Bila Anda ingin isi kredit atau chip Anda di dalam permainan, mereka memberi pembayaran online yang bisa Anda akses. Semakin gampangnya produk ini, tidak jarang situs judi yang beri demo permainan dimana pemain bisa bermain dengan gratis. Demo produk ini tidak menghasilkan duit seperti permainan judi karena chip yang didapat dengan cara sia-sia dan memang ditujukan bikin mengenalkan produk Poker Online ini pada pemain baru yang ingin coba permainan.