DAILY MONSTER 21

Good morning and a special shout out to everybody coming in from haoneg.com. How has your week been? I hope you'll get to enjoy a mellow weekend. Here is Monster No.21 to keep you company. Can't keep his mouth shut, this guy. Maybe he's hungry? Maybe he has a deviated septum and has to breathe through his mouth? Maybe he's singing? Judging by the comments on the last couple of monsters you know much more about the story behind these creatures than I do. I can't wait to hear what you have to tell me about this one.

On a technical note, I got some good feedback from some of you on using Revver---the ads don't seem to be too troubling and the load speed is better than YouTube's---so I'm going to stick with it for now. But I'm also posting the videos to YouTube, as per usual. If you'd rather see them there, just click this link.

Have a great day, have some soy nogg (or a beverage of your choice...) and know that---now more than ever---344 LOVES YOU

10 Comments

• 9 December 2006 4:48 am

What a wonderful surprise. I thought everyone had forgotten about Waldo ‘The Worm’ Gritti (who got his name because his head was always in a book). And at no.21! He would have so loved that. And not just because of his love of numbers.
    As you might recall Waldo was the book keeper of Tono ‘Twinkle Toes’ Trovelli (who got his name because of his 7 very small feet.)
    From time to time, Twinkle Toes Trovelli would take Waldo to see Lassi Laski, yes THE Lassi Laski (who got her name from her parents). Seeing them in the front row centre, she knew she had to dance The Dance of the 13 Tenticles, even though it filled her with dread.
    After the show, they would go back stage were Twinkle Toes would maul Lassi, while Waldo was forced to watch.
    One night back stage, after the 21st time they’d seen Lassi dance, Waldo made his fatal mistake, unable to take Lassi’s humilation he hit Twinkle Toes really, really hard on his arm with a first edition of ‘Debit and Loss 2.0’
    What a horrid mistake to make. As of course this lead to such acts I can not bring myself to write about.
    Waldo, you fool. She had never even noticed you.

• 9 December 2006 5:15 am

I so love your style!
    Although I didn’t get why you completely filled out his ‘mouth’ at the end?

• 9 December 2006 1:48 pm

Simon… you’re brilliant. That’s all.
    Markus, thank you for the kind words. I’m glad you’re having fun with the monsters. As for filing in the mouth, it’s an attempt at quasi real time animation. Did you see it open back up at the end?

• 9 December 2006 2:00 pm

Stefan, that’s very nice of you, but it is you who is brilliant. I’m just watching your monsters come alive and then I write what I feel. The inspiration is all yours, the monster’s stories come from your pen.

• 9 December 2006 2:02 pm

Stefan, just had a thought, what say, I send you a story and you create the monster from it? What do you say?

• 9 December 2006 2:16 pm

Hi Simon. Thank you for the idea of reversing the flow, but I’ve done something like 100 monsters now (I wish I’d filmed the first 80, too!) and they honestly just come out the way they want to come out. I just provide the ink they need to materialize.
    I hope you’ll still be willing to let the monsters inspire your tales. I very much look forward to seeing your posts every morning!

• 9 December 2006 11:14 pm

Of course I will.

• 11 December 2006 1:58 pm

nice one, stefan. keep them commin’. =o) ciao.

• 6 July 2007 5:40 pm

He felt like his brains were burning. His heart thumped in his chest. He thought he might die. All the seawater in the world could not wash away the agony in his mouth, down his esophagus, and even into his poor humongous belly. It was excruciating!
    And with a giant *gasp* the baleen whale learned why Thai shrimp isn’t world renowned as a great breakfast cereal.

• sue bebie
    8 April 2008 9:02 am

Nena, die rollende Nonne zählt zu den weltoffenen Wanderpredigerinnen. Züchtig verhüllt und wandelbar wie ein Chamäleon macht sie sich auf den Weg in ihr seelsorgerisches Arbeitsgebiet, das Rotlichtmillieu. Die Schwingungen von “Take a walk on the wild side” lassen ihren Körper sich wiegen. Musikalisch wie sie ist, kräuselt sich der Song leicht über ihre Zunge und klingt sanft mit im Fahrtwind.

Sejarah situs judi Poker On line paling dipercaya di bumi Pada tahun 1998 wahid situs mulai menawarkan produk situs Poker Online mengelokkan dipercaya dengan uang substansial meskipun beberapa orang sudah biasa memainkannya melalui perbincangan IRC ditahun-tahun awal kalinya. website awal yeng mempersiapkan service permainan judi Poker On line online di USA. Jangka demikian tahun lalu mulai dari banyak ada beberapa situs Poker Online paling dipercaya lainnya yang dengan cara perlahan-lahan mengkikis. Riwayat situs judi Poker Online on line di indonesia Waktu tersebut di zaman 2000an sajian situs poker online terpopuler paling dipercaya sendiri punya banyak type yang bisa dimainkan, jadi jangan bingung kalau Anda melihat banyak type permainan Poker Online di dalam saat ada ke casino. Semakin mengembangnya waktu serta technologi membuat permainan Poker Online ini berkembang dengan betul-betul cepat sekali. Pergantian ini jadi diantaranya opsi yang baik bikin tokoh situs Poker yang bukan bisa bermain karena negeri mereka melarang permainan judi. Permainan ini bisa dimainkan dengan cara online dalam situs judi bandar on line, Anda bisa mengaksesnya beserta gadget yang terhubung di internet. Tidak itu sekadar permainan ini sudah punya detail chat dimana mengantar pemain bisa saling berkomunikasi melalui chatting. Jadi jalinan masih bisa ditangani meskipun bermain dengan cara on line, bermain online sendiri makin bertambah cepat karena tersedia detail yang dinaikkan bikin speed bermain didalamnya. Pada awalnya situs judi Poker Online paling dipercaya Apalagi waktu ini Anda bisa mainkan situs Poker Onlineqq paling dipercaya dengan publik di dunia maya, kaum akun media sosial sebagaimana Facebook sendiri mempersiapkan sajian ini dimana Anda bisa bermain dengan gratis. Bila Anda ingin isi kredit atau chip Anda di dalam permainan, mereka memberi pembayaran online yang bisa Anda akses. Semakin gampangnya produk ini, tidak jarang situs judi yang beri demo permainan dimana pemain bisa bermain dengan gratis. Demo produk ini tidak menghasilkan duit seperti permainan judi karena chip yang didapat dengan cara sia-sia dan memang ditujukan bikin mengenalkan produk Poker Online ini pada pemain baru yang ingin coba permainan.